Now that you've chosen what to wear, let's add more to the criteria! Fabric structure, it is just as important as comfort. Feel great in what you wear, but behind the lens it needs to maintain structure.
Think Wrinkle Resistance:
- Wool jackets
- Synthetics like Rayon
- OXFORD is my favorite for collar shirts
- Polyesther blends are also a great
- Pique for polos
- Silks are fine but NOT for collar shirts
What to stay away from:
- Poplin, not the greatest fabric unless you starch like crazy and even then it will wrinkle.
- Seersucker, may be wrinkle resistant, but need I say more?