Classic Outer Mission home!
330 Foote Avenue
Exclusively Offered at $738,000
You’ll know you’ve found that special home as soon as you open the door to 330 Foote. Spacious, bright and private, this home features an open flow floor plan with stunning wood floors throughout. The living and dining rooms welcome you with pretty original details; a wood burning fireplace and windows that open onto a charming neighborhood scene. The large vintage kitchen offers space for a eat-in breakfast table. Sparkling, main bath with separate tub and shower and a flexible floor plan with two bedrooms and a sunroom are all on one level.
Downstairs you will find a large bonus room overlooking the back yard along with a bath with shower (unwarranted), ideal for overnight guests. The garden, fresh and clean, is just waiting for your vision. The garage with a built-in workshop, laundry, parking and plenty of extra storage space is perfect for many projects! And, there is potential to expand.
Such a fun neighborhood and just a short distance to the amazing Cayuga Park, Balboa Park & Pool, BART & MUNI; close to freeways 101 & 280, shops, restaurants, schools and much more.
Freshly updated and lovingly maintained. Don’t miss this opportunity to own a home in the desirable and convenient Outer Mission neighborhood.
- Charming Vintage details
- Wood burning fireplace
- Hardwood floors on the main floor with a beautiful parquet pattern in living, dining and entry.
- Classic kitchen with eat-in breakfast area
- Main bath with tub and separate shower
- 2 bedrooms with bonus sunroom on one level
- Additional Bonus room down with softwood floors
- Second (unwarranted) bath down
- Garage with workshop, laundry, storage and parking
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Landscaping front and back
- Potential to expand
- Close to BART & MUNI
- Close to parks, shopping and restaurants
Cal BRE # 01402769
Cal BRE # 01217051